Sixty Years of Integrity, Quality, and
- 1946 John and Rene Roy form John L. Roy Construction
- 1954 The company is Incorporated
- 1957 First office opens on Main Street in Springfield, MA
- 1960 Current owner Keith G. Roy is born
- 1962 Company named the exclusive distributor of Monsanto siding in New England
- 1966 New office opens on Walnut Street in Springfield, MA
- 1978 Keith G. Roy named Vice President
- 1982 John L. Roy retires and Keith G. Roy is named President
- 1983 Company becomes Keith G. Roy Construction, Inc.
- 2008 Keith G. Roy opens on Mill Street in Westfield, MA
- 2012 Keith G. Roy Construction is awarded BEST GENERAL CONTRACTOR by the Republican newspaper and MassLive online "Readers Rave".
- 2013 Keith G. Roy moves to new larger office | warehouse | showroom on Mainline Dr in Westfield
In 1946, two ambitious brothers merged their expertise in residential construction and remodeling into a single company, John L. Roy Construction. With their commitment to quality workmanship and unwavering ethics, John and Rene Roy’s company quickly became known throughout the area as a trusted provider of residential building and remodeling services.
Today, Keith G. Roy is carrying on the tradition with Keith G. Roy Construction, Inc. Now one of the most sought-after and trusted residential construction, remodeling, and renovation companies in Western Massachusetts and northern Connecticut, Keith G. Roy Construction provides high-quality:
- Roofing installation and repairs
- Additions, renovations, and remodels
- Finished basements
- Bonus rooms
- Window installation
- Digital design and consultation
- Historic preservation
- Handyman services — no job too big, no job too small!
- Better Business Bureau - A + Rating
- National Association of Home Builders & Remodelers
- Western Mass Home Builders
- National Association of Independent Businesses
- Massachusetts Home Improvement Contractors Registration